November 2019 General Election
The Official Canvas will be Wednesday, November 20.
The Official Certification will be Friday, November 22 at 3:00 p.m.
March 2020 Primary Election
The filing deadline for nominating petitions of candidates, local questions and issues for March 17, 2020, Primary Election is December 18, 2019.
Check out our new Ballot Drop Box!
Our after-hours ballot drop box is conveniently located at the side entrance of the Ashland County Office Building, at the corner of West Main and Cottage Street. Just pull around the drive, insert your ballot, and you can be on your way! This will save you time and postage!
NEW FOR ASHLAND COUNTY!
- Voter Reports
- Precinct Street Reports
- Absentee Reports
- Click here for instructions on how to print voter mailing labels
- Voter Lookup Smart Phone App is now available. It is a new smartphone application that allows voters to locate Polling Locations, Voting Status and Absentee Ballot Status. Click on the link to check it out!
My Information Lookup
- My Vote (Check your registration information, your polling location, and status of your absentee request and ballot) To view your sample ballot, enter into "Registration Information."
- Am I registered?
- If you are unable to locate your voter registration information but think you are registered to vote and you have not moved outside of your county of prior registration, you may be eligible to cast a provisional ballot during in-person absentee voting period at an appropriate early voting location or the county board of elections, or on Election Day at the correct polling place for your current address that may be counted. We encourage you to check your registration status by contacting your local county board of elections. To find your polling place, please click here or call your county board of elections. Click here for a full listing of Boards of Elections.
- Where do I vote?
- Absentee/Early Voting....click here for an absentee ballot request.
- Military/Overseas Voting
Online Voter Registration
Ohioans now have the ability to register to vote online! In order to use the Online Voter Registration, an applicant must have a valid Ohio driver's license or state identification card. Follow the link below for information regarding the new convenience for Ohio voters.
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.....County.....Democrat Precinct Committee.....Republican Precinct Committee
- 2019 Election Calendar
- 2019 Candidate Guide
- 2020 Election Calendar
- 2020 Candidate Guide
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results
- Responsibilities/Options and Election Information from the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2019 Ohio Municipal Guide